- 1 Jio Rs.1500 Mobile Booking Online @ MyJio App
- 1.1 JIO Rs.1500 Phone booking: How to Register Interest on Jio.com
- 1.2 Reliance JIO Feature Rs.1500 Phone Online Booking
- 1.3 Jio Phone @Rs 1500 Plans [Data + Calling]
Reliance Industries is celebrating 40 years of its journey since the year 1977. Started as an oil Company, Reliance has entered into many sectors and rendered its excellent services to all the people across the country. Ranging from Oil to Telecom Conglomerate, Reliance has expanded its services for each and every individual. On this very special occasion in the history of Reliance Industries, India’s Wealthiest Man Mukesh Ambani had taken part in the 40th Annual General Meeting of RIL. During the 40 Years Reliance Industries Limited Celebrations in Mumbai, Mukesh Ambani delivered his valuable speech today i.e., on 21st July 2017. During the speech, Ambani had recollected the memories of his father Dhirubhai Ambani and his achievements. In addition to this, Mukesh mentioned that in the Indian Corporate sector, Reliance Industries has gained a net profit of a total of Rs 29901 Crores.
Reliance is currently crowning the corporate arena in the country through its record-breaking performance in each and every sector. Before the shareholders of Reliance Company, Mukesh has cataloged the significant takeaways of its journey. For the incredible achievements of Reliance Industries, the entire auditorium which is chock-packed with the company’s shareholders had reacted with a whopping applause. Considered as the next big push from the Reliance company, Jio 4G VoLTE feature phone is placed in the first place in the list. This product is considered as another revolutionary thing which is branded as the ultra-affordable with amazing features a phone of that cost would have.
JIO Rs.1500 Phone booking: How to Register Interest on Jio.com
1. visit jio.com, you can see Introducing India Ka Smartphone JioPhone
2. Click on Keep Me Posted, on this link you will get a form[Register Interest] fill the details i.e., First Name, Last Name, Email-ID, Phone Number
3. After submitting details, you can see this page
4. Confirmation Message will be sent to your Email & Mobile Phone
The much-awaited JIO 4G FEATURE PHONE is OUT now. Reliance has given assurance to all the customers that this latest Feature Phone is the next big thing after Jio 4G thunderstorm in the telecom industry. Another extreme offer that Mukesh Ambani had announced on 40 years of RIL Celebrations is the Jio 4G-web enabled Feature Phone. The Great News for all the people is that the latest Reliance Jio Phone is absolutely FREE of Cost. However, the customers who are seeking to purchase Jio Phone need to make a refundable amount of Rs 1500 as a security deposit. On the auspicious occasion, Ambani had finally announced the launch of JioPhone for all the people for FREE of cost.
Reliance JIO Feature Rs.1500 Phone Online Booking
According to the pre-booking date announcement, Jio wishes to ensure that they have adequate Jio Feature Phones in stock. Based on the requirement of the units of JioPhone and the demand for this phone among the public, Reliance will start the sale. The pre-booking date for the Jio 4G Feature Phone has been scheduled to 24th August. Soon after the commencement of the pre-booking registrations, the company will eventually analyze the need of the phones. According to the requirement, Reliance will ultimately launch the Free Jio Phone this year itself. However, the customers who are quite desperate about this device need to pay Rs 1500 as a refundable security payment to the concerned company prior to the purchase. After the official roll out of JioPhone, the customers can buy this phone from the Jio outlets or via the official websites of JIO.
Jio Feature Phone Important Announcements
- Pre-Booking Commences from 24th August 2017
- Jio 4G-Web Enabled Feature Phone is completely FREE of Cost
- Customers must make payment of Rs 1,500 as REFUNDABLE SECURITY Deposit for 3 years
- Latest Jio Data Plans, Starts from Rs 153 for the Jio Feature Phone
- 2.4-inch Display
- Supports Digital payment through NFC [Stunning Feature]
- SD Card Slot for Expandable Memory
- Supports 4G VoLTE for calls and data
- Torch Light
Some details about the Jio 4G feature phone were tipped earlier, some pictures made rounds on the internet earlier. A video with the glimpse of Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE is floating around on the internet. Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE will be launched soon. As mentioned earlier, the announcement regarding the Jio Feature Phone Pre-Booking has been made finally on July 21. As per the announcement, the Pre-bookings for Jio 4G Feature Mobile Phone will begin from 24th August 2017. The specifications of Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE are finally out now. Here you go! Read the detailed features and specifications:
Jio 4G VoLTE feature phone comes with a 2.4-inch QVGA display, 512MB RAM, 4GB of storage, Compact Design, 4-way navigation, SD Slot and a lot more. In addition to this, the Jio Phone also comprises of much more smartphone-like features such as its own app store, Wi-Fi hotspot functionality, etc. The customers can enjoy using the Jio apps such as JioCinema, JioMusic, and JioTV. All the above features at totally FREE of cost!! Isn’t that stunningly surprising news for all the folks across India just like Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer earlier??
|Reliance 4G feature phone for FREE, Pre-Bookings from 24th August, Comment Below for Booking|
Specifications of Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE Feature Phone Details:
|JIO Feature Phone||JIO 4G Mobile Specifications|
|Form Factor||Bar, Feature phone with numeric keypad|
|Operating System||Proprietary embedded OS|
|Camera||VGA, fixed focus, with LED flash|
|Display||240×320 pixels, 2.4-inch QVGA Display|
|Processor||Spreadtrum dual or quad core CPU|
|Wifi Bluetooth||4.1, GPS|
Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE Processor:
Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE is featured mainly to provide a phone which is both price cutting and also dynamically featured. Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE is expected to be powered by a Snapdragon 205 SoC, a processor Qualcomm. This the processor is specially designed to cut the costs for a 4G VoLTE phones. The device is expected to treat HTML5 apps that will be designed by the developers from India. The customers need to wait to see how that operates out.
Screen Resolution: Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE sports 2.4-inch QVGA Display screen.
RAM & Storage: Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE is expected to be geared up with 512MB RAM. Internal storage may hit the measure of 4GB. Also, there appears to be a microSD card slot on board supporting expandable storage support up to 128GB.
Camera Specifications: The camera of Reliance Jio phone comes equipped with a 2 Megapixel one. The phone sports a VG front camera as well.
Software and Connectivity: Analysts suggest that Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE may support Kai Operating System which is known to be the customized fork of Firefox. Bluetooth 4.1 is also featured in Reliance Jio 4G web-enabled Feature Phone. The phone supports the access for dual SIM, which is expected to support nano SIM structure. Cat 4 LTE Band 3,5,40. WiFi enabled along with NFC on Reliance Jio 4G Feature Phone. Torch light with a dedicated key is confirmed.
Battery Specification: Reliance Jio Phone offers a battery life of 2,000mAh battery.
Radio and FM: Reliance Jio Feature Phone 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
Reliance JIO Mobile Price, Bookings Date
Let’s talk about the amazing plans a company like Reliance offers to the price-sensitive users. Reliance is always ahead of most of the other companies to provide cost-reducing products. Reliance is supposed to introduce the most beneficial plans which come along with Reliance Jio 4G Feature Phone. Jio offers life-long free voice calls coupled with 4G data streaming at an “interesting price of zero”. Jio will sell its feature phone for Rs 0 i.e, absolutely for free of cost. Mukesh Ambani had made this incredible Free offer announcement at the event.
|JIO Mobile Price: Rs.0 [Deposit Rs.1500(Refundable after 3 Years)]|
Jio Phone @Rs 1500 Plans [Data + Calling]
- Rs 54 Plans– Jio Phone Users Will Get Unlimited Data & Calling For 1 Week
- Rs 153 Plans– Jio Phone Users Will Get Unlimited Calling & Data For 1 Month
- Rs 24 Plans– Jio Rs 1500 Phone Users Will Get Unlimited Data & Calling For 2 Days
- Rs 309 Jio Cable TV Plan– Users Will Get Unlimited Access To Jio Cable TV On Larger Screen For One Month
Supports JIO Apps:
JIO apps will be supported by this featured mobile Reliance JioPhone. The Phone supports the JIO apps which would further reduce the rate of installation of apps and subscription. Though it is mentioned as a feature phone, the mobile device is designed in such a way that it supports applications like JIO Voice Calls, JIO TV, and JIO Cinema. The JioPhone offers a plethora features that include the following: Call system, Jio Music, Jio Cinema, Jio TV, Powerful speaker and a lot more. In addition to this, the latest Jio Phone supports 22 major languages.
How is this mobile device different from the other basic-level phones?
Well, it is obvious that Reliance JIO Feature Device is to be a revolutionary product, as it is very cheaper and yet provides fair services. For a basic-level feature phone, Reliance JIO 4G Feature Phone provides all the necessary features. With its specially designed plastic body, the phone has textured back. The T9 keypad supports Hindi and English typing format. There is a dedicated button for the torch.
The above is an article which gives the most credible expected details of the to-be-launched mobile handset which is termed as Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE. There may be slight changes in the original specifications and the other details may vary too. Whatever it is, Reliance is standing on the top to introduce the most featured and reliable services to the price-sensitive end users. Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE is also expected to get updated with features that will support Facebook and WhatsApp, Twitter and many more applications. We are also just waiting for this amazing product to be launched, to get the hands-on experience. Stay tuned for more information regarding.
JIO 4G Feature Phone – FREE of Cost
How to Pre-Book Reliance JIO Feature Phone at www.jio.com?
- First of all, you need to open My Jio App on your Jio Phone.
- From that app, you can head over the Jio.com website.
- As you have already signed up into the website, you can just tap on the banner that says ‘Keep Me Posted’ link.
- Under the page of ‘Keep Me Posted’, the officials have updated the registration form and made it available for all the business persons.
- Soon after tapping that link, you will redirect to a new web page showing a registration form.
- Fill the essential details in the provided fields. if you are interested in this handset.
- Before that, you need to choose between an individual or business.
- Proceed towards filling the details such as the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- You can then tick the checkbox that says ‘I accept terms & conditions.’
- Click on the Submit button below the check box.
- Immediately, you can see a page with the words ‘Thank you for registering interest!’
|JIO Mobile Booking – Frequently Asked Questions|
1. When does Reliance start Jio Phone Open Sale?
- As per the news from the latest sources, the JioPhone commences the public sale starting from the 2nd week of September 2017.
2. Is there any requirement of recharging JioPhone frequently to become eligible for the Refund?
- Yes, there is a possibility! The individual using the JioPhone should recharge the device once in a minimum of 90 days in order to acquire the eligibility for the refund.
3. Will I get the Rs 1500 Jio Phone Refund before 3 Years lock in period?
- No, the JioPhone user can’t obtain the refundable amount prior to the completion of 3 years lock in period.
4. Is JioPhone Available at all Retail Outlets or in selected stores?
- Starting from 24th August, JioPhone will be made available for the consumers all over the country in various online websites and mobile stores.
5. Should I make the payment of Security Deposit during the Jio Phone Pre-Booking?
- Yes, one must complete the payment of Rs 1500 refundable security deposit whilst the pre-booking process via online. Soon after the payment, the individual receives a voucher. Show that voucher to the retailer on the day of open sale or availability of the device. If you have done pre-booking via online, you will receive the JioPhone through home delivery without the need of paying additional charges.
6. Should the user select Jio Prime Offer?
- The JioPhone users will turn out to be the Jio Prime members automatically.
7. What are the Supported Languages of JioPhone?
- JioPhone supports a total of 22 languages.
8. Does JioPhone support Dual SIM?
- Currently, JioPhone doesn’t support Dual SIM. However, we can expect it in the coming days.
9. Who developed the Proprietary Solution for Jio Voice Assistant?
- The fundamental team of Jio has developed the solution of running KIA Operating system on the device.
10. Should I pay an additional price for acquiring Jio TV Cable Services?
- Yes. This price is confined to the users of JioPhone. As of now, the price has not yet been confirmed. But, we expect that the price might range between Rs 500 and Rs 1500.